Thursday, September 8, 2011

the best Chai... and some art

I spent the afternoon with my husband setting up some works at Cornerstone Cafe, an organic and wholefood cafe nestled inside Organic Feast at East Maitland.
We are actually going to head back tomorrow to do a shuffle on some of the paintings to make sure we get a best fit (you really can't tell what works until you take the pieces to the space)
(I think we are going to bring in a giant painting for this space)

If you haven't been there, you are missing out on  the best organic beef curry around, soup that really does taste homemade, bread like grandma used to make, and salads that can not be beat (I'm not talking about those caesar salads that are all lettuce- I'm talking about yummy interesting quinoa salads, lentil salads, beetroot salads, rice salads....)
And did I mention the chai? No syrup or powdered chai here. The real brewed stuff. It's the best I've tried in all newcastle (and I'm a chai snob! ha!)
Go get some. 


Cornerstone Cafe is open  mon-fri  from 9am-4pm and saturdays 9am-2pm
 cnr Lawes and William St, 02 49337849

No comments:

Post a Comment