Sunday, September 11, 2011

Coming soon!

Lot's has been going on behind the scenes here. I'm very excited. See:
So....wanna know what's in the works??!

  • An online shop! For the first time I will make some limited edition prints available. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled for these because I won't keep constant stock. You might have noticed the shop tab up there at the top. Oh yes. The bare bones of my online shop is in place....though there is no stock.....yet! Stay tuned!  Once my stock arrives and we pretty it up it will be officially opened and ready for business.....
  • Postcards! This is the most exciting development around here. Two sets of postcards on beautiful recycled card with gorgeous vegetable inks, with ALL PROFITS going to Asian Aid to provide life changing surgery for women suffering uterine prolapse in Nepal. More details about this in another post soon.
  • New look website! My little bloggy website thingy here has been in much need of an overhaul. For ages. But I'm totally not a tech-head and have no idea about internet code and can barely upload an image. True story. However, I do have a talented friend who speaks computer language and is going to help me out and I'm very excited about a whole new look. 
  • Open studio! That's right. I'll be offering limited places to come and check out the studio, discuss processes, tools and materials,  share a long and lingering morning tea, and then a fun drawing workshop.


oh the excitement! Thanks for all your support and patience.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful news - love your work, Jo! btw, I'd love to attend an open studio when there are places offered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! the date for the first open studio keeps getting pushed further and further back- life is so crazy! It was going to be in Sept, then Nov, but it will be towards the end of Jan I think. I'll put all the details here when we get a bit closer :)

    ReplyDelete