Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lately

I've been away from the studio a bit lately. I'm not sure how it has happened, but somehow the next 8 weeks of my life are going to be a whirlwind blur. Soon we leave to go away on an annual family trip (which is exciting, but one of the most daunting packing exercises I undertake each year).  There will be presenting and filming, and more presenting, and flights south, more filming,  then flights north, giant fundraisers, and even a trip to the zoo! So on the whole there are lots of fun things, but needless to say, it's all a bit nuts!


Meanwhile, my new website is on it's way. My clever designer has shown me some sneak peeks of the work in progress and.....it's completely fantastic. I can't wait to show you all. 


Thanks so much for the support I've received for GOOD ART cards. I've shipped a whole bunch of packs since I launched them here last week. Awesome! But I have 500 packs to move, people!!  We want to give as many Nepalese women as possible the opportunity to recieve this life changing surgery. Tell your friends! And watch this vid to find out about where your money is going:




HOPE IN MOTION 9: PROLAPSE from Asian Aid on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment